Forming technology in perfection
All in one hand.
At Becker, the entire manufacturing process from veneer production to the finished product is entirely in the hands of our experienced specialists. You can benefit from our extensive inventory of press tools as well as our large capacity with more than 100 presses. This generous machine park with state-of-the-art CNC technology ensures highly efficient processes in the production of shells, seats and chair backs, radius and U-shaped parts, frames, trays, table legs, armrests, chair rails and much more.
You are also welcome to use our services such as painting, assembly, storage or logistics concepts.
You can expect more from us, because we always find the right solution and serve a wide range of price segments – even though we work with renowned designers and count major players in the furniture industry among our customer base.
Feel free to contact us, we are here for you!
Overview performance data
- Veneer production with two peeling lines
- over 100 flat, two-sided and three-sided presses
- 18 CNC machining centers as well as a variety of special processing machines for wood
- large, two-head robotic waterjet cutting machine for molded web processing
- several spray booths and drying ovens for surface finishing with stains, varnishes, oils and waxes
Quality Made by Becker
- Member of the Qualitätsgemeinschaft Holzwerkstoffe e.V.
- Application of the quality guidelines according to DIN 68707:2016-10
- Use of company-integrated ERP software with electronic control station
- Transparent manufacturing
- Air conditioned production
- all production halls equipped with sprinkler systems